Last Chance to save! Joseph Ribkoff, Cartise, Point-zero, Tribal, Frank Lyman, all up to 70% off! SPECIAL PROMOTION! Winter coats staring at $99.99 Going south?Summer has arrived at cloth! Share this post on Facebook!
131 Princess St. Kingston, ON 40% off all fall Clothing! Excludes new spring arrivals and sale items! Special Promotion! Winter coats starting at $99.99 Going South? Summer has arrived at cloth! Share this post on Facebook!
Your’re invited to Cloth’s Huge Coat Sale! Save up to50% offWinter Coats Who doesn’t want a white down filled coat! Beautiful! only $199.99 You will love this coat! wool/cashmere on the outside and down filled on the inside! Only $199.99 Locally handmade leather purses make an excellent gift! Pack able down filled coats are perfect for travelling! 4 colours to choose from This stunning coat is wool and cashmere and made in Canada! Now only $199.99 while supplies last! Elegant long faux fur coat now only $299.99 “Pretty in Pink” This down filled parka is going to keep you warm all winter! Available in 4 colours Fun Message mitts! It’s our […]
Thank-you to everyone who joined us this weekend at our Black Friday Sale! Our winner of the Noize winter coat is Aileen Lavin Congratulations! You won’t want to miss our next event this Friday Nov. 30th FESTIVE FRIDAY! An evening of Christmas shopping, Santa, carolers, wine, treats and a chance to win a $500 shopping spree! up to 40% off store wide! Lots of new accessories for gift giving has arrived! Scarves, Christmas socks, hats, gloves, purses, jewelry and more! Join us downtown for Festive Friday! Share this post on Facebook!
Save 40% off Cartise, Frank Lyman and Soia and Kyo coats! 3 Day sale! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Come down to Cloth and start your Christmas shopping! Fill out a ballot for a chance to WIN a black Noize coat! Save 40% off all Frank Lyman and Cartise collections! Save 20% off storewide! FREE Tribal water bottle with purchase of $50.00 or more while supplies last! Join us downtown for Fabulous fall shopping! Share this post on Facebook!
Santa Claus Parade is this Saturday downtown Kingston at 5pm! Come visit Cloth first to get all bundled up! Save 20% off sale continues! Coats, mittens, hats, scarves, sweaters and more! Sale continues! Save 20% off Store-wide! Share this post on Facebook!
You are invited to our special event! Customer Appreciation day! Thursday Nov. 1st 10 am to 8pm Save 20% off ALL new fall inventory! Chance to win a ton of fabulous prizes! FREE scarf with purchase! FREE wine and canapes served! Now is the time to buy your winter coat! Noize coats starting at $99.99 Save 20% off Soia and kyo coats! Share this post on Facebook!
Come downtown shopping! Chance to win a $500 shopping spree Save up 20% to 50% off storewide! Summer is here! Share this post on Facebook!
You’re invited to our first book signing event! Kimberly Neeson Local Kingston author of The Story of Jess & Aver “Giving Love a Chance” When: Thurs May 31st At: 6 pm to 8 pm Where: Cloth 131 Princess St. Wine and treats will be served A fictional story about Aver experiencing love, loss, reconciliation, and heartbreak. This is a story about being diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder and how she handles day to day stress and how she almost single handedly destroyed the best thing that ever happened to her. You will enjoy her story! Books will be available for sale! Share this post on Facebook!
Please join us for our next event on Friday, May 25th 7-10pm ART AFTER DARK Bev Barr from Kingston will be our guest artist! Join us for this free event and see what Downtown Kingston has to offer! www.downtownkingston.ca Share this post on Facebook!