Please join us for a Trunk
Joseph Ribkoff Trunk Show 2019
Please join us for a Trunk Show at Featuring Fall 2019 and Transitions Styles! Thursday, May 30th, 2019 4 pm to 8 pm 131 Princess Street Kingston Refreshments will be served. Joseph Ribkoff gift with purchase!
Art After Dark Spring – 2019
Please join us for our next event on Friday, May 24th 7-10pm ART AFTER DARK Featured Artist: Bev Barr Local Kingston Artist. Expressive paintings with acrylic. Join us for this free event and see what Downtown Kingston has to offer! www.downtownkingston.ca
‘Because We Can’ MARKETPLACE FUNdraiser
Tickets available at Cloth Kingston & The Carson House Start Time: 6:30 pm Location: 1640 Bath Rd, Kingston All proceeds are going to the following programs. LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER for women undergoing cancer treatments PROVINCIAL SHELTER GRANT PROGRAM for women & kids feeling domestic violence ———————————————————— shop local vendors & businesses wine & treats […]
One Day Sale – April 20th!
One Day Sale Saturday, April 20th Save 20% to 50% off all reg. price spring inventory Come into Cloth and pick an easter egg to see how much you save! Easter Hours Friday Closed Saturday – 10am to 6pm Sunday – Closed Monday – 10am to 5pm Happy Easter Thanks to everyone who attended the […]
Last Chance to Save!
Spring Sale on Winter Coats and Clothing!Take an extra 20% off all fall Clothing and Winter Coats!That’s up to 80% savings. Sale starts today! Spring has sprung at Cloth! Come see all our beautiful spring collections! Let us make you happy with all our pretty spring clothing!
Thanks for joining us at Cloth’s “Impress Yourself” Charity Fashion Show
Thanks so much for joining us at Cloth’s Spring Fashion Show It was a spectacular night! Fashion, prizes, wine, loot bags, snacks,Carson House, UNDR for men, Michelle Kasaboski and We raised $1700.00 forKingston Mental Health Association!If you missed the opportunity to donate, consider online giving through Canada Helps. https://cmhakingston.com/donate Thanks to all our beautiful models […]
Save the date! Call up your Friends and join the fun!
Please join us for a fun night! Cloth’s Spring Fashion Show Thursday March 7th 6:30 wine, treats and shopping7pm show starts Location:The Carson House1640 Bath Rd.( west of Bread and Butter in Money Mart plaza) Cost is $20.00 Wine,refreshments,door prizes and free gift bag for everyone! 100% proceeds go to the Kingston Branch of the Canadian Mental Health Association
Last chance to save up to 70% off
Last Chance to save! SPECIAL PROMOTION! Winter coats staring at $99.99 Going south?Summer has arrived at cloth!
40% Off All Fall Clothing!
40% off all fall Clothing! Excludes new spring arrivals and sale items! Going South? Summer has arrived at cloth!
Your’re invited to Cloth’s Huge Coat Sale! Save up to50% offWinter Coats It’s our favorite time of year! Christmas Hours Thursday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pmSunday 11 am to 4 pmMonday 10 am to 3 pmTuesday Closed for ChristmasWednesday 10 am to 5 pm BIG BOXING DAY SALE Gift Certificates available Full refund policy till […]
Festive Friday November 30th
Thank-you to everyone who joined us this weekend at our Black Friday Sale! Our winner of the Noize winter coat is Aileen Lavin Congratulations! You won’t want to miss our next event this Friday Nov. 30th FESTIVE FRIDAY! An evening of Christmas shopping, Santa, carolers, wine, treats and a chance to win a $500 shopping […]
Black Friday Sale! 40% off Storewide
Save 40% off Cartise, Frank Lyman and Soia and Kyo coats! 3 Day sale! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Come down to Cloth and start your Christmas shopping! Fill out a ballot for a chance to WIN a black Noize coat! Save 40% off all Frank Lyman and Cartise collections! Save 20% off storewide! FREE Tribal […]
'Because We Can' MARKETPLACE FUNdraiser
Tickets available at Cloth Kin